With the current tending business, it’s necessary for every business to have a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) set up. Every company had its own CRM setup and took months to get accelerated results. Now with raising competitors organizations cannot afford to lose time in setup’s they need an instant solution for all their relationship related work. It should be a complete solution with easy setup and customizations.
This is where salesforce.com Inc, a cloud-based software company pitched in for cloud-based CMR system. It is focused on customer services, analytics, automation, and app development. It is a pioneer in enterprise cloud computing and is the current leader. Salesforce will create 3.3 million new jobs and $859 billion in new business revenues all over the world by 2022. This reveals that cloud computing is crucial for any business to thrive. Apart from IT industries, other industries getting impacted will be financial services and manufacturing.
Technical fields are in high demand and according to Indeed.com, best job list salesforce developer stands at 10th position with 129% growth and with an average salary of $112,031. Salesforce jobs which pay are administrator jobs paying average salary of $125 and higher. Technical jobs in Visualforce, Sales Cloud and Application Development average $100 per year.
Salesforce has different products working for a customer and also for an organization. Below are product categories:
- Commerce cloud: Created in July 2016, offers B2B and B2C solutions to customers. It targets retailers whose clients are mainly online shoppers.
- Sales cloud: CRM providing support for sales, marketing, account, lead and business opportunities. It gives a 360-view of clients for expanding their business.
- Service cloud: It helps in personal support, includes accounts, contact, and cases and solutions. It has customer service automation, call center, and self-service portals.
- Marketing Cloud: It helps in marketing, to manage relationships and create campaigning and seminars with customers. It helps in predictive analysis, content management, data analysis, managing social media, and web personalization’s and advertisement. It has a journey builder which helps in customized campaigning according to customers’ needs and behavior.
- Community Cloud: Provides clients the ability to create online properties. It is tightly integrated with other cloud services and can be customized.
- AppExchange: It’s a market place for 3rd party application to run on Force.com platform. Free as we as paid applications are available. Market place also includes cloud consulting partners which help an organization to implement technology in their organization.
- IoT (Internet Of Things) cloud: Salesforce has a platform for storing and processing data of IoT. Thunder engine for real-time scalable processing. IoT enables Salesforce to expand its reach and depth of analytics. It enables tight integration and quick responses/solutions to real-time problems.
Jobs in Salesforce:
Salesforce developer works on developing cloud-based applications through force.com platform. He needs to have understanding of Visualforce and salesforce development and also experience in APEX coding and also other programming languages like java.
- Salesforce administrators, they are involved in customization, maintenance and generating reports. They also involve in workflow rules, creating forms, etc. They must be involved with people working at all levels in the organization. These are expected to communicate well and also tricks of capturing leads.
- Salesforce Architect requires working experience on the web services, the entire Salesforce platform, various web development languages, in and out of various business processes governing the organization.
- Salesforce Consultant is needed to add value for the business to generate revenue and bring value to clients. He must be good in technical and functional features of Salesforce. They are the one who would solve the critical problems of business using Salesforce. They need to design solutions to thrive business and create a win-win situation to customers and organization.
- Salesforce Project Manager needs to know the cloud-based platform of Salesforce. He is expected to work with customer projects with his team. He must be able to set the road map of projects and delivery timelines with the business requirement and budgets. He the bridge between the technical team and customers.
- Salesforce Business Analyst requires analyzing business requirements of the customer and communicating with the technical team to convert the requirements and expectations effectively. They should also help in running the Salesforce in the organization effectively.
Right now, Salesforce is leading in CRM’s and whoever wants to get in CRM should be looking for certifications in salesforce. Pick up the right role in this given article and take certifications. This will surely help you to qualify for your role. Roles for the salesforce developers, administrator, consultants, engineers, etc. are on high demand with exciting pay. The future is in cloud-based CRM’s with lots of exciting opportunities. Be ready to grab it.